Monday, February 1, 2010

hair tip of the week

I'm a hair stylist. I love what I do. I love making people feel beautiful!


I'm a HUGE believer of not washing your hair everyday. Huge! Besides saving you time in the morning, I'm going to let you know why it's such a great thing.

Washing hair too much strips hair of natural oils and even color if you've had a dye job! Give that hair and scalp of yours a rest for at least a day between shampoos!!

-Benefits of not washing hair daily -

-less frequent washings is the natural conditioning effects of your own home grown hair oil
-less frequent washings of curly hair...less frizz and less need for product to control it- Sounds life changing huh? It is!
-saves money and time with less product -That product is how much? Well wash hair less and it lasts longer!
-saves all that money you spend on coloring your hair that luscious brown or foxy red (rawrr)

I can't go a day without washing it...my hair is so oily and greasy!

Sprinkle a bit of dry shampoo at the roots and hairline. If you want to save money, skip the fancy dry shampoos (even though I LOVE it) and try baby powder. I hear it works even on that luscious brown hair.

Now go...dont wash your hair tomorrow...but please wash your body!

1 comment:

thisgirlsworld said...

alright alright, gimme some of that dang dry shampoo...