
L'anza Powder Up Texturizer and Swarzkopf OSiS Dust It
If you can't do the every other day shampooing thing yet...then I have a solution to your floppy first day hair! You're welcome in advance. :)
These two products above are some of my favorite products that will soon be your two favorite products! They are amazing! They give that "second day" look and feel instantly and I mean instantly!
It's a powder? Yes! It's a dry rubbery powder that gives you fun styles and instant volume to any hair type (especially fine hair) that lasts throughout the day! How cool is that?!?
Other benefits...
-natural movement
-never stiff or sticky
-big and sexy volume
How to use in different ways...
-Sprinkle a small amount of powder (goes a long way) into hands and rub together. Run through hair and lift into style. Beautiful, I promise!
-Extra big texas hair? Apply directly to roots, especially in the areas where you want lift! I also backcomb a little bit after. You'll love the results!
-Extra separation, apply more powder in small amounts where needed.
Where can I find them...
Professional Salons only please! Never trust anything that you purchase at target or walgreens!

No comments:
Post a Comment