Cheesy Sausage Balls
I know what you are thinking. Those look nasty! They do LOOK gross but they are so darn good and so darn easy!
2 cups bisquick baking mix
1 lb. uncooked country sausage
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese - I used cheddar and some shredded Parmesan!
Mix together with your hands, gross feeling I know, but its the best way. Roll mixture into small balls. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Watch for them to be golden brown. Check one inside for meat to be cooked. You can serve with maple syrup or by themselves.
Mix together with your hands, gross feeling I know, but its the best way. Roll mixture into small balls. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Watch for them to be golden brown. Check one inside for meat to be cooked. You can serve with maple syrup or by themselves.
1 comment:
This sounds like heaven from the oven.
Post a Comment