Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ferrero chocolate


yesterday for project monday it was a little different than the canvas doily bag (that didnt go over very well). we got a box of ferrero chocolate for thanksgiving and we finally finished them. i was going to throw the box away and tyler said, "you're going to throw that away?". and i said, "yes"...but then thought...hmm...wonder what i could do with it. well found a picture out of a magazine i had in high school. one of the art ones. not sure why i saved it. guess for things like this...7 years later. ha! so i mod podged scrapbooking paper and the picture to the inside of the bottom of the plastic box. it was fun.
it was just the right colors for my plant area. i have blue bottles and peacock feathers over there.

1 comment:

DeMo said...

I saved that art stuff too, for a while. I think I finally threw it out after not using it for 7 years. I love what you did with the box! Yay for Tyler for making you think twice about throwing it out. That would have automatically gone into my inspiration box.