Monday, September 19, 2011




I went to Florida a couple years back. LOVED the way my hair felt while I was vacationing their.


Went back this last summer. Oh wow! Happened again...it's that damn salt air. I never had to do my hair. It was perfect.




introducing

SALT SPRAY by CATWALK








This spray makes me feel like I am in Florida with a drink of wine in my hand while I lay in my cabana watching hot men walk by.....or makes my hair...

...sexy, salty, sun-dried, windswept styles - whenever, wherever.


I have really straight fine hair ... might not make it extremely beachy but definitely will add some body to that hair!!!

I have wavy hair ... PERFECT!

I have extremely curly hair ... Aww...will be so sexy. Doesn't make hair look crunchy!


HOW TO USE: Work through damp or dry hair; let dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser. Or on dry hair for detailing and adding lift at the roots. The less you touch it, the longer it will hold.


Summer doesn't have to be over...I'm definitely rocking the beach hair far into winter!!!

No comments: