Thursday, April 1, 2010

new adventure


yep. i'm on a new life adventure. i'm that dude in the boat and that's Bella saying you can do it!

my dear friend Stacie has offered me a full-time salary position as assistant manager at all star sports! it's a great opportunity for me with great benefits! THANK YOU STACIE!

the only hard part is saying goodbye to my co-workers and clients!!! I LOVE them!


oh and dont worry...i'm still a genius and will be doing hair tips of the week! hehe! :) i know you are relieved!!

4 comments:

thisgirlsworld said...

sweet picture.

DeMo said...

Well congratulations! I know the steady income will be a great change for you. Just don't blow it all in Vegas. ;)

but who is going to do my hair?!?!?! :(

Tyler said...

Rufus and I say "you can do it" too!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, and good luck, especially for the times when transitioning is difficult. I hope you still find space to live into your gift for all things hair.