Thursday, March 4, 2010

work and play and work and work and PLAY

i have been working and playing and working and playing.

last night watched the KU-KSU game at my uncles...

today worked all darn day and i mean ALL DAY...

tonight - chatted about going to LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40 some odd days til i'm celebrating my dear friend Michelles last independence til she gets hitched! the guys are going too!! tyler and i's first trip to vegas!

definitely want to go to a show with those girls there...take a picture with the eiffel tower in the background and lay around our pool (yep thats the paradise we are staying at)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope you have a MARVELOUS time! I go to Vegas once a year with my hubby and parents (they are a blast!) and after 15 years of it, I can honestly say - there is NOTHING like your first trip. Subsequent trips are awesome, but just don't have the MAGIC of the first. I know you are going to have a great time!