Monday, March 1, 2010

sleek?




sleek: having a smooth well-groomed look


sleek hair: having straight, smooth, yummy, shiny, de-frizzed hair


I introduce to you MOROCCANOIL.


Now that you have met and are thinking - OIL? (well at least I am) YIKES!


Calm down...this stuff is amazing. It is a ULTRA-LIGHT formula. So sit down relax and I'll tell you why it will be your new BFF if you have hair.



A little history for all you nerds... and for all the non-nerds - it is pretty interesting.

For hundreds of years Argan oil has been used by women in Morocco to treat hair and nails in order to counteract the effects of the hot climate. The Argan tree, found only in the South West of Morocco called Argana; blossoms in the desert-like conditions and produces fruits much like olives yet larger and rounder. Inside the fruit grows a large nut that houses up to three almond-shape kernels which are the source of this miraculous oil. -courtesy of moroccanoil-


Benefits...


-Controls frizz


-Protects hair from outside elements -helps with hair damage caused by the cold


-Hydrates and detangles hair


-Softens thick, unruly hair


-Brings shine and softness


-Strengthens dry, brittle hair


-Hydrates hair damaged from chemical procedures


-Balances the scalp -huge, remember back to shampooing every other day tips?


-High in vitamins


-Can be used on wigs and hair extensions -great especially if you have used extensions before


-Reduces drying time - i.e. more time to surf the web or make an egg sandwich



Directions...

After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount (no bigger than a dime) in the palm of your hands and work it through damp hair. Focusing on the ends first then bringing it up to scalp. Style as usual. Apply a few drops as often as needed to achieve soft, shiny hair.


Where can I find it?...


As I always say, PROFESSIONAL SALONS! If it's not bought in a salon where people are doing hair...I wouldn't guarantee it!

No comments: