26 years ago I was born in a little town in California! Wish I was still in that little town in California enjoying the warmer weather...couple miles from the beach and more sun! :)
Wow...I'm almost 30. I do enjoy being older because then my older co-workers take me a little more serious and respect me more! :) Hehe!
I have compiled a list of 26 things to do before I turn 27! I was going to make a sign and make it all artsy but you know...just didnt get around to it....YET!
Here's my list...
1.spend a fun weekend with my mom and sister, friends or tyler
2.do a makeover on our bedroom
3.go to an outdoor concert
4.go wine tasting with my sister
5.make my own salsa
6.travel somewhere for christmas (even it is pre-christmas to look at lights)
7.make my own jam/jelly
8.enlarge my blog readership
9.go to farmers market at least once
10.learn to sew
11.make a pillow
12.make more for etsy
13.start exercising at least once a week
14.save money to get massage and not feel guilty
15.organize and set up craft area
16.take a class- whether photography, jewelry or whatever
17.plan dinners for at least one week
18.knit an afgan
19.make a new business card
20.send anonymous gifts to 3 people
21.go on dates with my husband
22.host a craft-weekend/night at my house
23.get all the crap out of my house-declutter my house-donate my unused clothes
24.clean garage out
25.surprise someone with an unexpected birthday party
26.chick-flick movie night
Thanks to everyone that made this birthday SPECIAL! And seriously...my facebook blew up. Whoa!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wine tasting with your sister? :)
l-o-v-e!
i want to make jam and a pillow with you!
There are quite a few of these things I would love to do with you...give me a call...lets all have a good year!
Post a Comment