
Conspiracy: to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such means to accomplish a lawful end
Ranch dressing. I think good restaurant ranch dressing is a conspiracy. Delicious ranches at Old Chicago, Granite City, River City Brewery, Knollas Pizza. I simply can't find a ranch similar to the ones that I love at restaurants! I think there is this secret ranch dressing counsil where they simply keep GOOD ranch from being bought by the public. Like my ranch fountain picture? Hehe! So my question is...has anyone come across an amazing ranch??? And hidden valley doesn't count! And wheres your favorite ranch dressing spot???
4 comments:
omg! that's ranch!
and i totally agree. 100%.
have you tried making your own yet? there are a bunch of recipes out there on the internets that you can try.
mmmm...granite city blue cheese...
sorry! :)
you are so funny. a whole post about ranch dressing! i've never seen a ranch fountain.
i think that anywhere with really good fries that i can dip into ranch has good ranch dressing.
Post a Comment