We traveled north to small town Gypsum near Salina. It is where Tyler's grandparents live. Took some pics while we were up there.
Things I love old men that wear cute hats...Tyler...Chandelier's...Deviled Eggs. We had that one egg left and no one would eat it.

How was your first week of the new year?? Mine went fast!
Hoping this week to get some crafts/photo stuff/project 26 etc done! Girls night Sat...and flea market with Red Sunday as well as supper at uncle Lews with my parents. Sure will be a fun weekend! Until tomorrow! Sleep well!
p.s. Congrats to Tyler, Kristen and Kasey for getting their photos accepted into the Photo Contest at Tangent Lab! Their photo art will be displayed the last Friday of Jan! I'm so proud of the C & C club. Ya, you heard me! ;) You all must come! It's like an art gallery type thing. It will be fun fun fun fun.
p.p.s. Today I learned that everyone views are different. Everybody love everybody. I'm a woman that will never ever understand the fascination of guns. Fear destroys positive vibes. And I love bread, like I didn't know that already.
GOOD NIGHT FOR REAL!
1 comment:
i also enjoy bread.
Post a Comment