Monday, January 4, 2010


Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips (i used 1 cup choc chip and 1 cup mini m&m's)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
With a mixer, beat butter and both sugars until well blended.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add flour mixture in two additions until combined.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
Use a mini ice cream scoop to drop cookie dough on a parchment covered cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Makes about ??. (I ate too many before I counted. But a couple dozen for sure.)

4 comments:

thisgirlsworld said...

becky, these look amazing! bring me some NOW! ;)

The Unprocessed Project said...

I agree with Kristen, they look yummy! I have been trying to perfect my c.c. cookies recipe for a while now. I will need to try this one!

babs for now said...

those look so good! I agree, you are amazing!

DeMo said...

those look delishus. and i love your guesstimate of how many they make. who's your favorite neighbor??