Wednesday, January 13, 2010

bad attitude becky

Ok i dont like to write about negative things...but today i've been thinking and it makes me angry. Sometimes when I write or say things verbally once I feel A LOT better!

(please ignore the istockfoto crap)
I dont enjoy when people correct people. It irritates me! A LOT! I want to scream like the girls above. ^ ^ ^ Does it make that person feel better about themselves? I feel like when people correct someone it is their way of declaring superiority. Who cares about being superior? Who cares who has more schooling? Who cares who is smarter? Who really cares?


Alright...well now I feel better. Thanks for listening!


180 degrees - Today at my first job - good times! I enjoy working with Stacie!!! Go check out her blog! It's the http://www.whitefamilyadventure.blogspot.com/ !! Her and Jon are gonna have a baby!!! I hope it's a girl and they name is Becky! ;) And my second job was excellent as well today. I did one of my favorite clients mom. She was wonderful!


Now off to find something to eat!


Pants on the ground...you lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground. Your hat turned sideways...pants on the ground lookin like a fool. Gold teeth...pants on the ground.

1 comment:

thisgirlsworld said...

those girls are ANGRY! wow. :) btw, THANK YOU for waxing my eye brows last night. much needed. much appreciated.