Wednesday, December 9, 2009

project monday

ive been thinking about all the crafty projects i want to do and i just have no energy when i get home from working all day. well mondays i get off at 3 so i have plenty of time and energy left to enjoy a craft! this coming monday is going to be the beginning of something beautiful. if anyone would like to enjoy please feel free. my first project is going to be making an doily monogrammed canvas bag! GET excited! Sounds way cooler than it sounds!

Please get with me if you are interested! (like a lot of people read this thing...ha) First project monday is dec. 14. It can definitely make a perfect Christmas bag for someones present!

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

2 comments:

DeMo said...

Are you doing it right after work? I work until 5 :( I want to come hang out though. I like your place.

Becky said...

you are sweet! that would be awesome!! then we can catch up on how your weekend was.