plan of the day: make recipe box. it was so much fun. wouldn't mind making another one. this one was for fun and definately am going to change it a bit.
i'll leave you with my favorite crisp/cobbler recipe! it's definately a never fail type of recipe and perfect for the summer!!!
Blueberry Crisp
Filling:
4 generous cups blueberries cleaned and stemmed (could also use peaches, cherries)
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. lemon juice
Topping:
1 1/2 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. sugar
10 T. butter, melted
1 cup walnuts or pecan, chopped (this is definately optional)
To make filling, place berries in 9 X 13 greased pan. Combine sugar, flour, salt and lemon and stir. Sprinkle over berries. Set aside.
To make topping, in medium mixing bowl, stir flour, salt, sugar, melted butter and nuts. Sprinkle topping over fruit.
Bake 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, until top is golden and filling is bubbly. Cool slighty. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
5 comments:
:^)
I think it's funny that your title is about spinach dip but the recipe is for a cobbler. :) I think I'll have to try making that. I've had some frozen blueberries for a while that I haven't found a use for yet.
PS. I love your recipe box! My birthday is in a few weeks...
I agree that blueberry crisp is a keeper! You can make it for me anytime!!
Your boxes are SO cute... you should make lots more and sell them to people....aka me. :)
Post a Comment