Monday, April 13, 2009

i am...

about two weeks ago tomorrow i laid in bed thinking. when am i ever going to lose some freakin weight? i've been struggling with this my whole life and i'm done. i always say i'm gonna TRY. i AM! plus michelle is getting married next may and i dont want to be the fat chick walking down the aisle. well i said to myself. I'm going to lose 80 lbs this year. and the next even more!

that next morning i had a text from tyler saying call me when you get a chance. i called him and his mom wanted to buy us a membership to the gym for 6 months!!! could that have come at better time? i think it did!! so amazing!!

as of last thursday 5 lbs and counting!!!

5 comments:

thisgirlsworld said...

:)

u are going to lose 80. i am going to lose 20. (maybe 30)

:)

Becky said...

yes!!!!! you are right!

DeMo said...

That's awesome! I bought a dress that fits a little bit snug right now with hopes that it will look good by the time I go to a wedding in September. Oh, and I found a guest pass membership to the Y in my closet last night. It helps to clean stuff up! :)

Stacie said...

Awesome! You can do it!

babs for now said...

Go Becky!!
Keep up the good work.