Wednesday, July 11, 2007

new post! yhea!

i love river city brewery! and i love my sister.


i went on commission last week at work...scary stuff...REALLY scary stuff! i now make about 1/2 of whatever I bring in. And I no longer get first dibs on walk-ins...only requests. So come on everybody...come one, come all.


I can't sleep so I thought I'd get online...look at the bright computer screen with the lights off and "surf the web"...(i hate that expression but I used it) and see if I can't get my eyes to get heavy.
You know whats hard? Organizing 4 soon to be 5 people to get together and measure for my bridesmaid dresses.
Well last thoughts of the day...psoriasis sucks and love is beautiful.


2 comments:

.kristen. said...

there is medicine for psoriasis. is there medicine for love?

The Unprocessed Project said...

Whao Kristen, lay off the diet dr. pepper!

About DC.....I think it will be pretty cold in Jan, but the plus will be no crowds. There is a lot to do in that city and about half of it is inside (museums and what not), so it would probably be fine. Just bring your coat!